Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR761(2)] to Cdc6 (phospho S106)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Cdc6 (phospho S106) antibody [EPR761(2)]
See all Cdc6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR761(2)] to Cdc6 (phospho S106)
SpecificityThe antibody only detects Cdc6 phosphorylated on Serine 106.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Serine 106 of human Cdc6
- Raji cell lysate treated with FBS
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).Can be blocked with Cdc6 (phospho S106) peptide (ab197758).|
FunctionInvolved in the initiation of DNA replication. Also participates in checkpoint controls that ensure DNA replication is completed before mitosis is initiated.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC6/cdc18 family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The protein is nuclear in G1 and cytoplasmic in S-phase cells.
- Information by UniProt
- Cdc 18L antibody
- Cdc 6 antibody
- CDC18 (cell division cycle 18, S.pombe, homolog) like antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cdc6 (phospho S106) antibody [EPR761(2)] (ab76422) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate treated with FBS
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 63 kDa
Observed band size: 63 kDa
ab76422 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Iwai K et al. Molecular mechanism and potential target indication of TAK-931, a novel CDC7-selective inhibitor. Sci Adv 5:eaav3660 (2019). PubMed: 31131319
- Betts JF et al. D-amino acid oxidase is expressed in the ventral tegmental area and modulates cortical dopamine. Front Synaptic Neurosci 6:11 (2014). IF . PubMed: 24822045