Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDCA3 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CDCA3 antibody - C-terminal
See all CDCA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDCA3 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the C terminus of Human CDCA3.
- Human placenta tissue; HepG2 cell extract.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Cell Biology
- Proteolysis / Ubiquitin
- Proteasome / Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin E3 Enzymes
- SCF Complex E3 Ligase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab167037 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceCDCA3 (Cell division cycle associated 3) is an F-box-like protein which is required for entry into mitosis. It is associated with SKP1 as part of a SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex, and is required for the ubiquitination and degradation of the CDK1 inhibitory tyrosine kinase WEE1 at G2/M phase.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic. Cytosol.
- C8 antibody
- CDCA 3 antibody
- Cell division cycle associated 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CDCA3 antibody - C-terminal (ab167037) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue labeling CDCA3 with ab167037 at 5 µg/ml.
ab167037 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. CDCA3 is a potential prognostic marker that promotes cell proliferation in gastric cancer. Oncol Rep 41:2471-2481 (2019). PubMed: 30816466
- Qian W et al. CDCA3 mediates p21-dependent proliferation by regulating E2F1 expression in colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 53:2021-2033 (2018). PubMed: 30226575
- Zhang Y et al. Transcriptome Landscape of Human Folliculogenesis Reveals Oocyte and Granulosa Cell Interactions. Mol Cell 72:1021-1034.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30472193