Product nameAnti-CDCA3 antibody [EPR10226]
See all CDCA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10226] to CDCA3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CDCA3 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q99618
- MCF7, Caco 2 and HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900). MCF7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Cell Biology
- Proteolysis / Ubiquitin
- Proteasome / Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin E3 Enzymes
- SCF Complex E3 Ligase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab166902 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceCDCA3 (Cell division cycle associated 3) is an F-box-like protein which is required for entry into mitosis. It is associated with SKP1 as part of a SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex, and is required for the ubiquitination and degradation of the CDK1 inhibitory tyrosine kinase WEE1 at G2/M phase.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic. Cytosol.
- C8 antibody
- CDCA 3 antibody
- Cell division cycle associated 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CDCA3 antibody [EPR10226] (ab166902) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Caco 2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of MCF7 cells labeling CDCA3 using ab166902 at 1/50 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Yu J et al. DNA hypomethylation promotes invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer cells by regulating the binding of SP1 to the CDCA3 promoter. J Cell Biochem 121:142-151 (2020). Read more (PubMed: 31211445) »
- Bi L et al. A novel miR-375-HOXB3-CDCA3/DNMT3B regulatory circuitry contributes to leukemogenesis in acute myeloid leukemia. BMC Cancer 18:182 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29439669) »