Publishing research using ab192237? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab192237 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shen A et al. Cell division cycle associated 5 promotes colorectal cancer progression by activating the ERK signaling pathway. Oncogenesis 8:19 (2019). PubMed: 30808873
- Chen H et al. CDCA5, Transcribed by E2F1, Promotes Oncogenesis by Enhancing Cell Proliferation and Inhibiting Apoptosis via the AKT Pathway in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. J Cancer 10:1846-1854 (2019). PubMed: 31205541
- Wang J et al. Silencing of CDCA5 inhibits cancer progression and serves as a prognostic biomarker for hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Rep 40:1875-1884 (2018). PubMed: 30015982
- Cho Y et al. RBMX is a component of the centromere noncoding RNP complex involved in cohesion regulation. Genes Cells 23:172-184 (2018). PubMed: 29383807
- Zhou L et al. The N-Terminal Non-Kinase-Domain-Mediated Binding of Haspin to Pds5B Protects Centromeric Cohesion in Mitosis. Curr Biol 27:992-1004 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28343965
- S Pedersen R et al. Profiling DNA damage response following mitotic perturbations. Nat Commun 7:13887 (2016). PubMed: 27976684