Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [YE324] to CDK1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CDK1 antibody [YE324]
See all CDK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [YE324] to CDK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CDK1 aa 200-300 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Hela cell lysate. IHC-P: Human lymphoma tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32094 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
FormCDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32094 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li Z et al. TRIM21-mediated proteasomal degradation of SAMHD1 regulates its antiviral activity. EMBO Rep 21:e47528 (2020). PubMed: 31797533
- Li Y et al. Cyclin B3 is required for metaphase to anaphase transition in oocyte meiosis I. J Cell Biol 218:1553-1563 (2019). PubMed: 30770433
- Qian JY et al. KIAA1429 acts as an oncogenic factor in breast cancer by regulating CDK1 in an N6-methyladenosine-independent manner. Oncogene 38:6123-6141 (2019). PubMed: 31285549
- Liang M et al. CHK1 inhibition sensitizes pancreatic cancer cells to gemcitabine via promoting CDK-dependent DNA damage and ribonucleotide reductase downregulation. Oncol Rep 39:1322-1330 (2018). PubMed: 29286153
- Strauss B et al. Cyclin B1 is essential for mitosis in mouse embryos, and its nuclear export sets the time for mitosis. J Cell Biol 217:179-193 (2018). PubMed: 29074707
- Zöllner SK et al. Inhibition of the oncogenic fusion protein EWS-FLI1 causes G2-M cell cycle arrest and enhanced vincristine sensitivity in Ewing's sarcoma. Sci Signal 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28974650
- Liu S et al. Inhibition of ATR potentiates the cytotoxic effect of gemcitabine on pancreatic cancer cells through enhancement of DNA damage and abrogation of ribonucleotide reductase induction by gemcitabine. Oncol Rep 37:3377-3386 (2017). PubMed: 28440428
- Heilmann T et al. Head-to-head comparison of the impact of Aurora A, Aurora B, Repp86, CDK1, CDK2 and Ki67 expression in two of the most relevant gynaecological tumor entities. Arch Gynecol Obstet 294:813-23 (2016). PubMed: 27101368