Publishing research using ab133463? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133463 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Jin LB et al. Paeoniflorin induces G2/M cell cycle arrest and caspase-dependent apoptosis through the upregulation of Bcl-2 X-associated protein and downregulation of B-cell lymphoma 2 in human osteosarcoma cells. Mol Med Rep 17:5095-5101 (2018). PubMed: 29363721
- Liu J et al. Roscovitine, a CDK5 Inhibitor, Alleviates Sevoflurane-Induced Cognitive Dysfunction via Regulation Tau/GSK3ß and ERK/PPAR?/CREB Signaling. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:423-435 (2017). PubMed: 29141245
- Li H et al. Atg5-mediated autophagy deficiency in proximal tubules promotes cell cycle G2/M arrest and renal fibrosis. Autophagy 12:1472-86 (2016). PubMed: 27304991
- He Y et al. Cell Division Cycle 6 Promotes Mitotic Slippage and Contributes to Drug Resistance in Paclitaxel-Treated Cancer Cells. PLoS One 11:e0162633 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27611665
- Lin PC et al. Identification of Phosphorylated Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 1 Associated with Colorectal Cancer Survival Using Label-Free Quantitative Analyses. PLoS One 11:e0158844 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27383761
- Heijink AM et al. A haploid genetic screen identifies the G1/S regulatory machinery as a determinant of Wee1 inhibitor sensitivity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:15160-5 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26598692
- Xu Z et al. Quantitative Proteomics Reveals That the Inhibition of Na(+)/K(+)-ATPase Activity Affects S-Phase Progression Leading to a Chromosome Segregation Disorder by Attenuating the Aurora A Function in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. J Proteome Res 14:4594-602 (2015). PubMed: 26491887
- Wang JF et al. The molecular mechanisms of Tanshinone IIA on the apoptosis and arrest of human esophageal carcinoma cells. Biomed Res Int 2014:582730 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24829906