Publishing research using ab199728? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab199728 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zheng WL et al. ROS-Mediated Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis Induced by Zearalenone in Mouse Sertoli Cells via ER Stress and the ATP/AMPK Pathway. Toxins (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29301253
- Xu L et al. Morphological adaptation of sheep's rumen epithelium to high-grain diet entails alteration in the expression of genes involved in cell cycle regulation, cell proliferation and apoptosis. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 9:32 (2018). PubMed: 29686866
- Wang P et al. Knockdown of NUP160 inhibits cell proliferation, induces apoptosis, autophagy and cell migration, and alters the expression and localization of podocyte associated molecules in mouse podocytes. Gene 664:12-21 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29704630
- Jin LZ et al. Silencing SUMO2 promotes protection against degradation and apoptosis of nucleus pulposus cells through p53 signaling pathway in intervertebral disc degeneration. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29700214
- Yu W et al. Astragaloside IV reduces the hypoxia-induced injury in PC-12 cells by inhibiting expression of miR-124. Biomed Pharmacother 106:419-425 (2018). PubMed: 29990829
- Zheng W & Yu A EZH2-mediated suppression of lncRNA-LET promotes cell apoptosis and inhibits the proliferation of post-burn skin fibroblasts. Int J Mol Med 41:1949-1957 (2018). PubMed: 29393360
- Liu W et al. Physical exercise promotes proliferation and differentiation of endogenous neural stem cells via ERK in rats with cerebral infarction. Mol Med Rep 18:1455-1464 (2018). PubMed: 29901080
- Yu P et al. Androgen-independent LNCaP cells are a subline of LNCaP cells with a more aggressive phenotype and androgen suppresses their growth by inducing cell cycle arrest at the G1 phase. Int J Mol Med 40:1426-1434 (2017). PubMed: 28901378