Publishing research using ab40773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40773 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yang L et al. Thioredoxin-1 Protects Spinal Cord from Demyelination Induced by Methamphetamine through Suppressing Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Inflammation. Front Neurol 9:49 (2018). PubMed: 29467717
- Majd S et al. Compound C enhances tau phosphorylation at Serine396 via PI3K activation in an AMPK and rapamycin independent way in differentiated SH-SY5Y cells. Neurosci Lett 670:53-61 (2018). PubMed: 29398519
- Chen F et al. Mechanisms by which in vitro meiotic arrest and sexual maturity improve developmental potential of mouse oocytes. Sci Rep 7:15763 (2017). PubMed: 29150675
- Xie W et al. Phosphorylation of kinase insert domain receptor by cyclin-dependent kinase 5 at serine 229 is associated with invasive behavior and poor prognosis in prolactin pituitary adenomas. Oncotarget 7:50883-50894 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27438154
- Yu HP et al. TIGAR regulates DNA damage and repair through pentosephosphate pathway and Cdk5-ATM pathway. Sci Rep 5:9853 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25928429
- Zhang HH et al. Increased synaptophysin is involved in inflammation-induced heat hyperalgesia mediated by cyclin-dependent kinase 5 in rats. PLoS One 7:e46666 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 23056393
- Sadleir KR & Vassar R Cdk5 Protein Inhibition and Aß42 Increase BACE1 Protein Level in Primary Neurons by a Post-transcriptional Mechanism: IMPLICATIONS OF CDK5 AS A THERAPEUTIC TARGET FOR ALZHEIMER DISEASE. J Biol Chem 287:7224-35 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22223639
- Abdullah C et al. Expression analysis and molecular targeting of cyclin-dependent kinases in advanced melanoma. Cell Cycle 10:977-88 (2011). WB, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21358262
- Eggers JP et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 is amplified and overexpressed in pancreatic cancer and activated by mutant K-Ras. Clin Cancer Res 17:6140-50 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21825040
- Coras R et al. Low proliferation and differentiation capacities of adult hippocampal stem cells correlate with memory dysfunction in humans. Brain 133:3359-72 (2010). PubMed: 20719879