Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdk6 antibody
See all Cdk6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 35-309 of Human Cdk6 (UniProt Q00534).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji whole cell lysates; HeLa cells; Human SW480 xenograft tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151247 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK 6 antibody
- CDK6 antibody
- CDK6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cdk6 antibody (ab151247) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labeling PPIH with ab151247 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human SW480 xenograft tissue labeling Cdk6 with ab151247 at 1/500 dilution.
ab151247 has been referenced in 28 publications.
- Hu J et al. Hsa_circ_0091074 regulates TAZ expression via microRNA-1297 in triple negative breast cancer cells. Int J Oncol 56:1314-1326 (2020). PubMed: 32319577
- Tan G et al. PLA2G10 facilitates the cell-cycle progression of soft tissue leiomyosarcoma cells at least by elevating cyclin E1/CDK2 expression. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 527:525-531 (2020). PubMed: 32423798
- Xue Y et al. Maternal undernutrition induces fetal hepatic lipid metabolism disorder and affects the development of fetal liver in a sheep model. FASEB J 33:9990-10004 (2019). PubMed: 31167079
- Yang X et al. Baicalein retards proliferation and collagen deposition by activating p38MAPK-JNK via microRNA-29. J Cell Biochem 120:15625-15634 (2019). PubMed: 31081145
- Kong X et al. LncRNA-CDC6 promotes breast cancer progression and function as ceRNA to target CDC6 by sponging microRNA-215. J Cell Physiol 234:9105-9117 (2019). PubMed: 30362551