Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdk6 antibody
See all Cdk6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 35-309 of Human Cdk6 (UniProt Q00534).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji whole cell lysates; HeLa cells; Human SW480 xenograft tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 79% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151247 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK 6 antibody
- CDK6 antibody
- CDK6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cdk6 antibody (ab151247) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labeling PPIH with ab151247 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human SW480 xenograft tissue labeling Cdk6 with ab151247 at 1/500 dilution.
ab151247 has been referenced in 32 publications.
- Hu J et al. Hsa_circ_0091074 regulates TAZ expression via microRNA-1297 in triple negative breast cancer cells. Int J Oncol 56:1314-1326 (2020). PubMed: 32319577
- Tan G et al. PLA2G10 facilitates the cell-cycle progression of soft tissue leiomyosarcoma cells at least by elevating cyclin E1/CDK2 expression. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 527:525-531 (2020). PubMed: 32423798
- Zhang L et al. Downregulated Long Non-Coding RNA MSC-AS1 Inhibits Osteosarcoma Progression and Increases Sensitivity to Cisplatin by Binding to MicroRNA-142. Med Sci Monit 26:e921594 (2020). PubMed: 32155139
- Li DF et al. The Optimal Outcome of Suppressing Ewing Sarcoma Growth in vivo With Biocompatible Bioengineered miR-34a-5p Prodrug. Front Oncol 10:222 (2020). PubMed: 32161722
- Gao J et al. Inhibition of esophageal-carcinoma cell proliferation by genistein via suppression of JAK1/2-STAT3 and AKT/MDM2/p53 signaling pathways. Aging (Albany NY) 12:6240-6259 (2020). PubMed: 32276266