Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk6 (phospho Y13)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdk6 (phospho Y13) antibody
See all Cdk6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk6 (phospho Y13)
Specificityab131439 detects endogenous levels of Cdk6 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 13.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
- 293 cell extract treated with Hydroxyurea; HeLa cells; Human breast carcinoma tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab131439 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131439 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK 6 antibody
- CDK6 antibody
- CDK6_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cdk6 (phospho Y13) antibody (ab131439) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract untreated
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract treated with Hydroxyurea
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling Cdk6 (phospho Y13) with ab131439 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was preincubated with blocking peptide.
Immunofluorescent analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells labelling Cdk6 (phospho Y13) with ab131439 at 1/100 dilution.
ab131439 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Weiss A et al. Targeting cyclin-dependent kinases for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Nat Commun 10:2204 (2019). PubMed: 31101827
- Yang S et al. MicroRNA-4712-5p promotes proliferation of the vulvar squamous cell carcinoma cell line A431 by targeting PTEN through the AKT/cyclin D1 signaling pathways. Oncol Rep 42:1689-1698 (2019). PubMed: 31545465
- Liu Q et al. Vascular endothelial growth receptor 1 acts as a stress-associated protein in the therapeutic response to thalidomide. Exp Ther Med 14:4263-4271 (2017). PubMed: 29075340