Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk6 (phospho Y24)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdk6 (phospho Y24) antibody
See all Cdk6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdk6 (phospho Y24)
Specificityab131469 detects Cdk6 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 24.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
- Human colon carcinoma tissue; extracts from 293 cells; HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab131469 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phospho peptide. The antibody against non-phospho peptide was removed by chromatography using non-phospho peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK 6 antibody
- CDK6 antibody
- CDK6_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cdk6 (phospho Y24) antibody (ab131469) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extract from 293 cells; untreated
Lane 2 : Extract from 293 cells; treated with starvation
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells labelling Cdk6 (phospho Y24) with ab131469 at 1/100 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colon carcinoma tissue labelling Cdk6 (phospho Y24) with ab131469 at 1/50 dilution. The image on the right is preincubated with blocking peptide.
ab131469 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Che H et al. p16 deficiency attenuates intervertebral disc degeneration by adjusting oxidative stress and nucleus pulposus cell cycle. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32125276
- Cao A & Li X Bilobalide protects H9c2 cell from oxygen-glucose-deprivation-caused damage through upregulation of miR-27a. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2980-2988 (2019). PubMed: 31322008
- Liu C et al. Upregulation of RUNX1 Suppresses Proliferation and Migration through Repressing VEGFA Expression in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Pathol Oncol Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31289995
- Wang M et al. Long non-coding RNA OIP5-AS1 promotes proliferation of lung cancer cells and leads to poor prognosis by targeting miR-378a-3p. Thorac Cancer 9:939-949 (2018). PubMed: 29897167
- Adam MG et al. SIAH ubiquitin ligases regulate breast cancer cell migration and invasion independent of the oxygen status. Cell Cycle 14:3734-47 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26654769