Publishing research using ab6544? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6544 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shan J et al. The C/ebp-Atf response element (CARE) location reveals two distinct Atf4-dependent, elongation-mediated mechanisms for transcriptional induction of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase genes in response to amino acid limitation. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9719-9732 (2016). PubMed: 27471030
- Kuzmina A et al. A single point mutation in cyclin T1 eliminates binding to Hexim1, Cdk9 and RNA but not to AFF4 and enforces repression of HIV transcription. Retrovirology 11:51 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24985467
- Zhang H et al. SIRT2 directs the replication stress response through CDK9 deacetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13546-51 (2013). PubMed: 23898190
- Qi T et al. G-actin participates in RNA polymerase II-dependent transcription elongation by recruiting positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb). J Biol Chem 286:15171-81 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21378166
- Kruse U et al. Chemoproteomics-based kinome profiling and target deconvolution of clinical multi-kinase inhibitors in primary chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells. Leukemia : (2010). PubMed: 20944678
- Iankova I et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma recruits the positive transcription elongation factor b complex to activate transcription and promote adipogenesis. Mol Endocrinol 20:1494-505 (2006). PubMed: 16484339