Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Clone-R76] to CDKA1 / DOC1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-CDKA1 / DOC1 antibody [Clone-R76]
See all CDKA1 / DOC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Clone-R76] to CDKA1 / DOC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CDKA1/ DOC1.
- 293T, HeLa, HUVEC and LNCaP cell lysates
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108290 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDK2AP family.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK2 A1 antibody
- CDK2 associated protein 1 antibody
- CDK2-associated protein 1 antibody
ab108290 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kim JJ et al. A novel regulatory factor recruits the nucleosome remodeling complex to wingless integrated (Wnt) signaling gene promoters in mouse embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem 287:41103-17 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23074223