Publishing research using ab3642? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3642 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Cui L et al. Overexpression of CCDC69 activates p14ARF/MDM2/p53 pathway and confers cisplatin sensitivity. J Ovarian Res 12:4 (2019). PubMed: 30651135
- Liang J et al. CDKN2A inhibits formation of homotypic cell-in-cell structures. Oncogenesis 7:50 (2018). PubMed: 29904067
- Xie H & Wang H PRL-3 promotes breast cancer progression by downregulating p14ARF-mediated p53 expression. Oncol Lett 15:2795-2800 (2018). PubMed: 29435006
- Yosef R et al. Directed elimination of senescent cells by inhibition of BCL-W and BCL-XL. Nat Commun 7:11190 (2016). PubMed: 27048913
- Cabral VD et al. p14 expression differences in ovarian benign, borderline and malignant epithelial tumors. J Ovarian Res 9:69 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27770808
- Si X et al. Upregulation of miR-99a is associated with poor prognosis of acute myeloid leukemia and promotes myeloid leukemia cell expansion. Oncotarget 7:78095-78109 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27801668
- Tokarsky-Amiel R et al. Dynamics of senescent cell formation and retention revealed by p14ARF induction in the epidermis. Cancer Res 73:2829-39 (2013). PubMed: 23423975
- To KH et al. Regulation of p14ARF expression by miR-24: a potential mechanism compromising the p53 response during retinoblastoma development. BMC Cancer 12:69 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22336108
- Motterle A et al. Functional analyses of coronary artery disease associated variation on chromosome 9p21 in vascular smooth muscle cells. Hum Mol Genet 21:4021-9 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22706276
- Taneja P et al. Critical Roles of DMP1 in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2/neu-Arf-p53 Signaling and Breast Cancer Development. Cancer Res 70:9084-94 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21062982
- Gromyko D et al. Depletion of the human Na-terminal acetyltransferase A induces p53-dependent apoptosis and p53-independent growth inhibition. Int J Cancer 127:2777-89 (2010). PubMed: 21351257
- Di Ventura B et al. Reconstitution of Mdm2-dependent post-translational modifications of p53 in yeast. PLoS One 3:e1507 (2008). PubMed: 18231594
- Mascaux C et al. The role of NPM, p14arf and MDM2 in precursors of bronchial squamous cell carcinoma. Eur Respir J 32:678-86 (2008). PubMed: 18480108
- Lecomte C et al. Similar tumor suppressor gene alteration profiles in asbestos-induced murine and human mesothelioma. Cell Cycle 4:1862-9 (2005). PubMed: 16319530