Key features and details
- Rabbit Polyclonal to CDKN2A/p16INK4a
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody
See all CDKN2A/p16INK4a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit Polyclonal to CDKN2A/p16INK4a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human prostate tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesDelipidated and defibrinated.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
ab189302 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wu MZ et al. The Diagnostic Utility of p16 Immunostaining in Differentiating Cancer and HSIL from LSIL and Benign in Cervical Cells. Cell Transplant 28:195-200 (2019). PubMed: 30545241
- Tao YF et al. Molecular mechanism of G1 arrest and cellular senescence induced by LEE011, a novel CDK4/CDK6 inhibitor, in leukemia cells. Cancer Cell Int 17:35 (2017). PubMed: 28286417
- Alexander PB et al. Distinct Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Subsets Mediate Anti-HER2 Drug Resistance in Breast Cancer. J Biol Chem 292:748-759 (2017). PubMed: 27903634