Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP435Y] to CDKN2A/p16INK4a
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y]
See all CDKN2A/p16INK4a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP435Y] to CDKN2A/p16INK4a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a.
- 293 cell lysate.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab40803 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Trabucco SE et al. Inhibition of bromodomain proteins for the treatment of human diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Clin Cancer Res 21:113-22 (2015). PubMed: 25009295
- Swanson EC et al. Higher-order unfolding of satellite heterochromatin is a consistent and early event in cell senescence. J Cell Biol 203:929-42 (2013). PubMed: 24344186