Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDKN2A/p16INK4a - N-terminal
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody - N-terminal
See all CDKN2A/p16INK4a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDKN2A/p16INK4a - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a (N terminal). 19 amino acid peptide.
Database link: P42771
- Human colon tissues. Human colon cells. Mouse colon tissue lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody - N-terminal (ab189034) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody - N-terminal (ab189034) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : mouse colon tissue lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue sections labeling CDKN2A/p16INK4a with ab189034 at 5 µg/ml. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed.
Immunofuorescent analysis of human colon cells labeling CDKN2A using ab189034 at 20 µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human colon tissue labeling CDKN2A using ab189034 at 5 µg/ml.
ab189034 has been referenced in 24 publications.
- Liu C et al. A positive feedback loop between EZH2 and NOX4 regulates nucleus pulposus cell senescence in age-related intervertebral disc degeneration. Cell Div 15:2 (2020). PubMed: 32025238
- Sun L et al. Nicotine triggers islet ß cell senescence to facilitate the progression of type 2 diabetes. Toxicology 441:152502 (2020). PubMed: 32473187
- Chen Y et al. Intermedin1-53 attenuates aging-associated vascular calcification in rats by upregulating sirtuin 1. Aging (Albany NY) 12:5651-5674 (2020). PubMed: 32229709
- Fourie C et al. The paracrine effects of fibroblasts on Doxorubicin-treated breast cancer cells. Exp Cell Res 381:280-287 (2019). PubMed: 31121155
- Wan Y et al. Knockout of a-calcitonin gene-related peptide attenuates cholestatic liver injury by differentially regulating cellular senescence of hepatic stellate cells and cholangiocytes. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30700848