Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-CDX2 antibody [CDX2-88]
See all CDX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CDX2 protein (Human)
- IHC-P: Human colon cancer tissue.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 10% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is ascites-derived.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/100.
1/50 - 1/100.
FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of multiple genes expressed in the intestinal epithelium. Important in broad range of functions from early differentiation to maintenance of the intestinal epithelial lining of both the small and large intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-60 mediates the transactivation capacity.
- Information by UniProt
- Caudal type homeo box 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox 2 antibody
ab157524 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Marikawa Y et al. Regulation of endoplasmic reticulum stress and trophectoderm lineage specification by the mevalonate pathway in the mouse preimplantation embryo. Mol Hum Reprod 27:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33677573
- Schliffka MF et al. Multiscale analysis of single and double maternal-zygotic Myh9 and Myh10 mutants during mouse preimplantation development. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33871354
- Tsujimoto H et al. A Modular Differentiation System Maps Multiple Human Kidney Lineages from Pluripotent Stem Cells. Cell Rep 31:107476 (2020). PubMed: 32268094
- Rosàs-Canyelles E et al. Assessing heterogeneity among single embryos and single blastomeres using open microfluidic design. Sci Adv 6:eaay1751 (2020). PubMed: 32494630
- Oh S et al. The chromatin-binding protein PHF6 functions as an E3 ubiquitin ligase of H2BK120 via H2BK12Ac recognition for activation of trophectodermal genes. Nucleic Acids Res 48:9037-9052 (2020). PubMed: 32735658