Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CDX2 antibody [CDX2-88]
See all CDX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CDX2 protein (Human)
- IHC-P: Human colon cancer tissue.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 10% BSA
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/100.
1/50 - 1/100.
FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of multiple genes expressed in the intestinal epithelium. Important in broad range of functions from early differentiation to maintenance of the intestinal epithelial lining of both the small and large intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-60 mediates the transactivation capacity.
- Information by UniProt
- Caudal type homeo box 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox 2 antibody
ab157524 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Rosàs-Canyelles E et al. Assessing heterogeneity among single embryos and single blastomeres using open microfluidic design. Sci Adv 6:eaay1751 (2020). PubMed: 32494630
- Oh S et al. The chromatin-binding protein PHF6 functions as an E3 ubiquitin ligase of H2BK120 via H2BK12Ac recognition for activation of trophectodermal genes. Nucleic Acids Res 48:9037-9052 (2020). PubMed: 32735658
- Liu W et al. Weipiling ameliorates gastric precancerous lesions in Atp4a-/- mice. BMC Complement Altern Med 19:318 (2019). PubMed: 31744486
- Cecchini MJ et al. CDX2 and Muc2 immunohistochemistry as prognostic markers in stage II colon cancer. Hum Pathol 90:70-79 (2019). PubMed: 31121192
- Au Yeung WK et al. Histone H3K9 Methyltransferase G9a in Oocytes Is Essential for Preimplantation Development but Dispensable for CG Methylation Protection. Cell Rep 27:282-293.e4 (2019). PubMed: 30943408
- Metzis V et al. Nervous System Regionalization Entails Axial Allocation before Neural Differentiation. Cell 175:1105-1118.e17 (2018). PubMed: 30343898
- Miao YL et al. Mediator complex component MED13 regulates zygotic genome activation and is required for postimplantation development in the mouse. Biol Reprod 98:449-464 (2018). PubMed: 29325037
- Horimatsu T et al. A phase II study of 5-fluorouracil/L-leucovorin/oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX6) in Japanese patients with metastatic or unresectable small bowel adenocarcinoma. Int J Clin Oncol 22:905-912 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28536826
- Oshima N et al. Induction of cancer stem cell properties in colon cancer cells by defined factors. PLoS One 9:e101735 (2014). PubMed: 25006808