Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2, prediluted
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CDX2 antibody [CDX2-88], prediluted
See all CDX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CDX2-88] to CDX2, prediluted
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human CDX2.
- Colon cancer Normal Tissue: Colon Abnormal Tissue: Colon cancer, cyst adenocarcinoma and mucinous ovarian cancer
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Primary Antibody: incubate for 30 minutes at RT.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of multiple genes expressed in the intestinal epithelium. Important in broad range of functions from early differentiation to maintenance of the intestinal epithelial lining of both the small and large intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-60 mediates the transactivation capacity.
- Information by UniProt
- Caudal type homeo box 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox 2 antibody
Prediluted ab86949, staining CDX2 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human colon cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Overlay histogram showing HCT116 cells stained with ab86949 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab86949, neat) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab86949 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Molina-Castro SE et al. The Hippo Kinase LATS2 Controls Helicobacter pylori-Induced Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Intestinal Metaplasia in Gastric Mucosa. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 9:257-276 (2020). PubMed: 31669263
- Secher JO et al. Systematic in vitro and in vivo characterization of Leukemia-inhibiting factor- and Fibroblast growth factor-derived porcine induced pluripotent stem cells. Mol Reprod Dev 84:229-245 (2017). PubMed: 28044390
- Anani S et al. Initiation of Hippo signaling is linked to polarity rather than to cell position in the pre-implantation mouse embryo. Development 141:2813-24 (2014). PubMed: 24948601
- Hashimoto K et al. Immunohistochemical profile for unknown primary adenocarcinoma. PLoS One 7:e31181 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22299055