Publishing research using ab220799? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab220799 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Yang Y et al. Heightened potency of human pluripotent stem cell lines created by transient BMP4 exposure. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E2337-46 (2015). PubMed: 25870291
- Ashley N et al. Rapidly derived colorectal cancer cultures recapitulate parental cancer characteristics and enable personalized therapeutic assays. J Pathol 234:34-45 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24797403
- Ohinata Y & Tsukiyama T Establishment of trophoblast stem cells under defined culture conditions in mice. PLoS One 9:e107308 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25203285
- Amita M et al. Complete and unidirectional conversion of human embryonic stem cells to trophoblast by BMP4. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E1212-21 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23493551
- Sakaki-Yumoto M et al. Smad2 is essential for maintenance of the human and mouse primed pluripotent stem cell state. J Biol Chem 288:18546-60 (2013). PubMed: 23649632
- Abad M et al. Reprogramming in vivo produces teratomas and iPS cells with totipotency features. Nature 502:340-5 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 24025773
- Asanoma K et al. SATB Homeobox Proteins Regulate Trophoblast Stem Cell Renewal and Differentiation. J Biol Chem 287:2257-68 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22123820
- Asanoma K et al. FGF4-dependent stem cells derived from rat blastocysts differentiate along the trophoblast lineage. Dev Biol 351:110-9 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21215265
- Sakamoto H et al. Expression of Claudin-2 in intestinal metaplastic mucosa of Cdx2-transgenic mouse stomach. Scand J Gastroenterol 45:1273-80 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20602571
- Lennerz JK et al. The Transcription Factor MIST1 Is a Novel Human Gastric Chief Cell Marker Whose Expression Is Lost in Metaplasia, Dysplasia, and Carcinoma. Am J Pathol 177:1514-33 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20709804
- Home P et al. GATA3 is selectively expressed in the trophectoderm of peri-implantation embryo and directly regulates Cdx2 gene expression. J Biol Chem 284:28729-37 (2009). PubMed: 19700764