Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HY-8H10] to CEACAM19
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, Competitive ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CEACAM19 antibody [HY-8H10]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HY-8H10] to CEACAM19
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with CEACAM19.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, Competitive ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Genetic immunisation with cDNA encoding human CEACAM19.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59717 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Flow Cyt: Use 1.2µg for 106 cells.
SDS-PAGE: Use 2µg.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceCEACAM19 belongs to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) gene family. It encodes a putative glycoprotein which is membrane-bound via a transmembrane domain. Like all members of the CEACAM family, the CEACAM19 protein is a single-pass type I membrane protein and consists of a single extracellular N domain. CEACAM19 expression is ubiquitous with highest expression in prostate, uterus, fetal brain, mammary gland, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle, small intestine, and kidney.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein .
- Carcinoembryonic antigen like 1 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 19 antibody
- CEA related cell adhesion molecule 19 antibody
ab59717 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kobayashi M et al. Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecules as surrogate markers for EGFR inhibitor sensitivity in human lung adenocarcinoma. Br J Cancer 107:1745-53 (2012). PubMed: 23099808