Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CEACAM6
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CEACAM6 antibody
See all CEACAM6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEACAM6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CEACAM6 (internal sequence). NP_002474
Database link: P40199
- Human thyroid cancer tissue and Human gastric cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab199277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 (non specific cross reacting antigen) antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
ab199277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.