Product nameAnti-CEACAM6 antibody [EPR4403]
See all CEACAM6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4403] to CEACAM6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CEACAM6 aa 200-300. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human placenta, JAR, HT29, and MCF7 cell lysates; Human colon tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 45-90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||1/50 - 1/100.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 (non specific cross reacting antigen) antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CEACAM6 antibody [EPR4403] (ab134074) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human placenta cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled Goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human colon tissue labelling CEACAM6 with ab134074 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Rodrigues C et al. A SUV39H1-low chromatin state characterises and promotes migratory properties of cervical cancer cells. Exp Cell Res 378:206-216 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30772380) »
- Jin C et al. T cell immunity induced by a bivalent Salmonella-based CEACAM6 and 4-1BBL vaccines in a rat colorectal cancer model. Oncol Lett 13:3753-3759 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28521477) »