Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4404(2)] to CEACAM6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-CEACAM6 antibody [EPR4404(2)]
See all CEACAM6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4404(2)] to CEACAM6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human CEACAM6 (UniProt P40199).
- MCF-7, SW480, HT-29, A549 and BxPC-3 cell lysates.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 6 (non specific cross reacting antigen) antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CEACAM6 antibody [EPR4404(2)] (ab134058) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT-29 cell lysate
Lane 4 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 5 : BxPC-3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
ab134058 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.