Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CEBP Alpha/CEBPA
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CEBP Alpha/CEBPA antibody
See all CEBP Alpha/CEBPA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEBP Alpha/CEBPA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Rat CEBP Alpha/CEBPA.
Database link: NM_012524
- Tested with 3T3-L1 cells.
This product was previously labelled as CEBP Alpha
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30,43 kDa).
Detects bands of approximately 30 kDa and 43 kDa representing CEBP alpha in mouse 3T3-L1 cells.
FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Apoptotic cysteine protease antibody
- Apoptotic protease Mch 5 antibody
- C/EBP alpha antibody
Western blot analysis of mouse differentiated adipocyte (20µg/lane) labeling CEBP Alpha with ab15048 at 1/1000. A HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/10000) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-CEBP Alpha/CEBPA antibody (ab15048) + 3T3-L1 cell lysate.
Predicted band size: 30,43 kDa
Western blot of CEBP alpha using ab15048 on 3T3-L1 cells.
ab15048 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Huang Y et al. Small-Molecule Targeting of Oncogenic FTO Demethylase in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancer Cell 35:677-691.e10 (2019). PubMed: 30991027
- Fatima LA et al. Estradiol stimulates adipogenesis and Slc2a4/GLUT4 expression via ESR1-mediated activation of CEBPA. Mol Cell Endocrinol 498:110447 (2019). PubMed: 31100494
- Jung M et al. Inhibiting casein kinase 2 overcomes paclitaxel resistance in gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer 22:1153-1163 (2019). PubMed: 31098863
- Lee D et al. HMGB2 is a novel adipogenic factor that regulates ectopic fat infiltration in skeletal muscles. Sci Rep 8:9601 (2018). PubMed: 29942000
- Jang MK et al. Histone H3K9 Demethylase JMJD2B Activates Adipogenesis by Regulating H3K9 Methylation on PPAR? and C/EBPa during Adipogenesis. PLoS One 12:e0168185 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28060835
- Ma Y et al. Highly efficient genome editing of human hematopoietic stem cells via a nano-silicon-blade delivery approach. Integr Biol (Camb) 9:548-554 (2017). PubMed: 28513735
- Ptasinska A et al. Identification of a dynamic core transcriptional network in t(8;21) AML that regulates differentiation block and self-renewal. Cell Rep 8:1974-1988 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25242324
- Khanna-Gupta A et al. Up-regulation of Translation Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4E in Nucleophosmin 1 Haploinsufficient Cells Results in Changes in CCAAT Enhancer-binding Protein a Activity: IMPLICATIONS IN MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME AND ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA. J Biol Chem 287:32728-37 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22851180