Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CEBP Delta/CEBPD
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CEBP Delta/CEBPD antibody
See all CEBP Delta/CEBPD primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CEBP Delta/CEBPD
ab65081 detects endogenous levels of total CEBP Delta/CEBPD Delta protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CEBP Delta/CEBPD (C terminal).
This product was previously labelled as CEBP Delta
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers. Important transcriptional activator in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses, may play an important role in the regulation of the several genes associated with activation and/or differentiation of macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C/EBP delta antibody
- C/EBP related protein 3 antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) delta antibody
ab65081 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Knowles DA et al. Sparse discriminative latent characteristics for predicting cancer drug sensitivity from genomic features. PLoS Comput Biol 15:e1006743 (2019). PubMed: 31136571
- Utheim OA et al. Effect of Transportation on Cultured Limbal Epithelial Sheets for Worldwide Treatment of Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency. Sci Rep 8:10502 (2018). PubMed: 30002380
- Wang WJ et al. Inhibition of the EGFR/STAT3/CEBPD Axis Reverses Cisplatin Cross-resistance with Paclitaxel in the Urothelial Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder. Clin Cancer Res 23:503-513 (2017). PubMed: 27435393
- Zhou N et al. Cellular proteomic analysis of porcine circovirus type 2 and classical swine fever virus coinfection in porcine kidney-15 cells using isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantitation-coupled LC-MS/MS. Electrophoresis 38:1276-1291 (2017). PubMed: 28247913
- Yu M et al. An important role for adenine, cholera toxin, hydrocortisone and triiodothyronine in the proliferation, self-renewal and differentiation of limbal stem cells in vitro. Exp Eye Res 152:113-122 (2016). PubMed: 27693410
- Wang YH et al. CEBPD amplification and overexpression in urothelial carcinoma: a driver of tumor metastasis indicating adverse prognosis. Oncotarget 6:31069-84 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26307680
- Utheim O et al. Serum-free and xenobiotic-free preservation of cultured human limbal epithelial cells. PLoS One 10:e0118517 (2015). PubMed: 25734654
- Tong Y et al. CEBPD Suppresses Prolactin Expression and Prolactinoma Cell Proliferation. Mol Endocrinol 25:1880-91 (2011). PubMed: 21980073
- Younce CW et al. MCP-1 (monocyte chemotactic protein-1)-induced protein, a recently identified zinc finger protein, induces adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 pre-adipocytes without peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma. J Biol Chem 284:27620-8 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19666473