Product nameCell Cycle Assay Kit (Fluorometric - Green)
See all Cell Cycle kits
Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
Species reactivityReacts with: Mammals, Other species
Cell Cycle Assay Kit (Fluorometric - Green) (ab112116) is designed to monitor cell cycle progression and proliferation by using our proprietary Nuclear Green CCS1 in live cells. The percentage of cells in a given sample that are in G0/G1, S and G2/M phases, as well as the cells in the sub-G1 phase prior to apoptosis can be determined by flow cytometry. Cells stained with Nuclear Green CCS1 can be monitored with a flow cytometer at Ex/Em = 490 nm/520 nm (FL1 channel).
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests Assay Buffer 1 x 50ml Nuclear Green CCS1 1 x 250µl
Histogram of HeLa cells (black: untreated cells, red : apoptotic cells) stained with 0.1x Nuclear Green CCS1
DNA profile in growing and camptothecin treated Jurkat cells.
Jurkat cells were treated without (red) or with 20 µM camptothecin (blue) in a 37°C, 5% CO2 incubator for ~8 hours, then dye loaded with 200X Green Fluorescence Probe for 60 minutes. The fluorescence intensity of 200X Green Fluorescence Probe was measured with a flow cytometer using the FL1 channel.
ab112116 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Cong L et al. Citron Rho-Interacting Serine/Threonine Kinase Promotes HIF1a-CypA Signaling and Growth of Human Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Biomed Res Int 2020:9210891 (2020). PubMed: 32185224
- Wu Z et al. Circular RNA CEP128 acts as a sponge of miR-145-5p in promoting the bladder cancer progression via regulating SOX11. Mol Med 24:40 (2018). PubMed: 30134837
- Yuen JWM et al. Tumor inhibitory effects of intravesical Ganoderma lucidum instillation in the syngeneic orthotopic MB49/C57 bladder cancer mice model. J Ethnopharmacol 223:113-121 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29783018
- Sun X & Zhang L MicroRNA-143 suppresses oral squamous cell carcinoma cell growth, invasion and glucose metabolism through targeting hexokinase 2. Biosci Rep 37:N/A (2017). Human . PubMed: 28174335
- Ge L et al. MicroRNA-497 suppresses osteosarcoma tumor growth in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Lett 11:2207-2212 (2016). PubMed: 26998150
- García-Castro B et al. Restoration of WNT4 inhibits cell growth in leukemia-derived cell lines. BMC Cancer 13:557 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24274766