Product nameCell Cycle (Cdk2, Cdk6, Cyclin B1, Cyclin D1, p21, p27 KIP 1) Antibody Sampler Panel
ab228528, Cell Cycle Antibody Panel, is a collection of 1 anti-rabbit (HRP) secondary antibody and 6 recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibodies against Cdk2, Cdk6, Cyclin B1, Cyclin D1, p21, and p27 KIP 1 provided in 10 µl trial sizes.
Explore our range of antibody sample panels designed to provide you with a variety of trial-size antibodies in a convenient and cost-effective format.
Directly conjugated versions of our antibodies are available and ready to use for multicolor flow cytometry or immunocytochemistry analysis. Carrier-free formulations are also available for easy conjugation to labels of your choice. Please refer to the ‘Associated products’ section below.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 kit ab32147 - Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] 1 x 10µl ab124821 - Anti-Cdk6 antibody [EPR4515] 1 x 10µl ab181593 - Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [EPR17060] 1 x 10µl ab134175 - Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] 1 x 10µl ab109199 - Anti-p21 antibody [EPR3993] 1 x 10µl ab32034 - Anti-p27 KIP 1 antibody [Y236] 1 x 10µl ab205718 - Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H+L (HRP) 1 x 10µl
Cellular localizationCyclin B1: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cyclin D1: Nucleus. p27 KIP 1: Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Endosome. Nuclear and cytoplasmic in quiescent cells. AKT-or RSK-mediated phosphorylation on Thr-198, binds 14-3-3, translocates to the cytoplasm and promotes cell cycle progression. Mitogen-activated UHMK1 phosphorylation on Ser-10 also results in translocation to the cytoplasm and cell cycle progression. Phosphorylation on Ser-10 facilitates nuclear export. Translocates to the nucleus on phosphorylation of Tyr-88 and Tyr-89. Colocalizes at the endosome with SNX6 and this leads to lysosomal degradation. p21: Cytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] - BSA and Azide free (ab156448)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] (ab190194)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] (ab190563)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Cdk6 antibody [EPR4515] (ab198944)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Cdk6 antibody [EPR4515] (ab198946)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] (ab203446)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] (ab203448)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CDK2 antibody [E304] (ab206038)
- Anti-p27 KIP 1 antibody [Y236] - BSA and Azide free (ab206927)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-CDK2 antibody [E304] (ab207858)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-CDK2 antibody [E304] (ab208043)
- Anti-Cdk2 antibody [E304] - BSA and Azide free (ab208697)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [EPR17060] (ab215945)
- Anti-p21 antibody [EPR3993] - BSA and Azide free (ab215971)
- Anti-Cdk6 antibody [EPR4515] - BSA and Azide free (ab222395)
- Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [EPR17060] - BSA and Azide free (ab227844)
ab124821 staining Cdk6 in wild-type HAP1 cells (top panel) and Cdk6 knockout HAP1 cells (bottom panel). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab124821 at 1/500 dilution and ab195889 at 1/250 dilution (shown in pseudo colour red) overnight at +4°C, followed by a further incubation at room temperature for 1h with a goat secondary antibody to Rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150081) at 2 μg/ml (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
ab32034 showing positive staining in Ovarian carcinoma tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type DLD-1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2: Wild-type DLD-1 20 μM 2,3-DCPE for 16hrs treated cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3: p21 knockout DLD-1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 4: p21 knockout 20 μM 2,3-DCPE for 16hrs DLD-1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 5: HT1080 cell lysate (20 μg)
ab109199 was shown to recognize p21 in WT DLD-1 cells with 2,3-DCPE treatment along with additional cross-reactive bands. When p21 knockout DLD-1 cells +/- 2,3-DCPE treatment were used, no band was observed. Wild-type and p21 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. ab109199 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted 1/1000 and 1/10 000 respectively and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10 000 dilution for 1 h at room temperature before imaging.
Unpurified ab134175 staining Cyclin D1 in MCF7 cells treated with KN-93 (ab120980). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min) and then blocked in 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1%PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab134175 at 10μg/ml and ab7291 at 1µg/ml overnight at +4°C, followed by a further incubation at room temperature for 1h with an Goat anti-Rabbit Alexa 488 secondary (ab150081) at 2 μg/ml (shown in green) and Goat anti-Mouse Alexa 594 secondary (ab150120) at 2 μg/ml (shown in pseudo color red). Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
Negative controls: 1– Rabbit primary and anti-mouse secondary antibody; 2 – Mouse primary antibody and anti-rabbit secondary antibody. Controls 1 and 2 indicate that there is no unspecific reaction between primary and secondary antibodies used.
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed, 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized HeLa (Human epithelial cells from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells labeling Cyclin B1 with ab181593 at 1/500 dilution, followed by Goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150077) secondary antibody at 1/1000 dilution (green).
Confocal image showing cytoplasm and weak nuclear staining on HeLa cell line.
The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue).
Tubulin is detected with ab7291 (anti-Tubulin mouse mAb) at 1/1000 dilution and ab150120 (AlexaFluor®594 Goat anti-Mouse secondary) at 1/1000 dilution (red).
The negative controls are as follows:
1. ab181593 at 1/500 dilution followed by ab150120 (AlexaFluor®594 Goat anti-Mouse secondary) at 1/1000 dilution.
2. ab7291 (anti-Tubulin mouse mAb) at 1/1000 dilution followed by ab150077 (Alexa Fluor®488 Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L) at 1/1000 dilution.
ab32147 staining Cdk2 in the HeLa cell line by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200). ab150078 (1/500) an Alexa Fluor® 555-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab228528 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhou Y et al. FAM122A supports the growth of hepatocellular carcinoma cells and its deletion enhances Doxorubicin-induced cytotoxicity. Exp Cell Res 387:111714 (2020). PubMed: 31711919
- Xu H et al. Interactome analysis of gene expression profiles identifies CDC6 as a potential therapeutic target modified by miR-215-5p in hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Med Sci 17:2926-2940 (2020). PubMed: 33173413