Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to Centrobin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Centrobin antibody
See all Centrobin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Centrobin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human Centrobin. (AAH21134.1, 1 a.a. ~ 903 a.a).
Protein previously labeled as CNTROB.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70448 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 135 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa).|
FunctionRequired for centriole duplication. Inhibition of centriole duplication leading to defects in cytokinesis.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed (at protein level). Highly expressed in testis. Also expressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Developmental stagePreferentially incorporated into the newly assembled daughter centriole during centriole assembly at the late G1 or early S phase. Remains in the daughter centrioles throughout the cell cycle. At the next cycle of centriole duplication, its amount on the original daughter centriole eventually decreases.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Centriole-associated, asymmetrically localizes to the daughter centriole.
- Information by UniProt
- 9830165K03Rik antibody
- Centrobin antibody
- centrobin, centrosomal BRCA2 interacting protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-Centrobin antibody (ab70448) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Centrobin transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Lane 1 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Lane 2 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 102 kDa
Observed band size: 135 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab70448 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Colicino EG et al. Chromosome misalignment is associated with PLK1 activity at cenexin-positive mitotic centrosomes. Mol Biol Cell 30:1598-1609 (2019). PubMed: 31042116
- Yoshiba S et al. HsSAS-6-dependent cartwheel assembly ensures stabilization of centriole intermediates. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31164447
- Wang L et al. A distal centriolar protein network controls organelle maturation and asymmetry. Nat Commun 9:3938 (2018). PubMed: 30258116
- Watanuki S et al. Characterization of centriole duplication in human epidermis, Bowen's disease, and squamous cell carcinoma. J Dermatol Sci 91:9-18 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29615326
- Aziz K et al. Mosaic-variegated aneuploidy syndrome mutation or haploinsufficiency in Cep57 impairs tumor suppression. J Clin Invest 128:3517-3534 (2018). PubMed: 30035751