Publishing research using ab85728? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85728 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hong H et al. Extraciliary roles of the ciliopathy protein JBTS17 in mitosis and neurogenesis. Ann Neurol 86:99-115 (2019). PubMed: 31004438
- Molinari E et al. Targeted exon skipping rescues ciliary protein composition defects in Joubert syndrome patient fibroblasts. Sci Rep 9:10828 (2019). PubMed: 31346239
- Shearer RF et al. The E3 ubiquitin ligase UBR5 regulates centriolar satellite stability and primary cilia. Mol Biol Cell 29:1542-1554 (2018). PubMed: 29742019
- Srivastava S et al. A human patient-derived cellular model of Joubert syndrome reveals ciliary defects which can be rescued with targeted therapies. Hum Mol Genet 26:4657-4667 (2017). PubMed: 28973549
- Burnight ER et al. CEP290 gene transfer rescues Leber congenital amaurosis cellular phenotype. Gene Ther 21:662-72 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24807808
- Staples CJ et al. Ccdc13 is a novel human centriolar satellite protein required for ciliogenesis and genome stability. J Cell Sci 127:2910-9 (2014). PubMed: 24816561