Key features and details
- CF405M Armenian hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: CF405M. Ex: 408nm, Em: 452nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameCF405M Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11]
See all CD3 epsilon primary antibodies
DescriptionCF405M Armenian hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationCF405M. Ex: 408nm, Em: 452nm
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species Flow CytMouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD3 epsilon. (H-2Kb specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte clone BM10-37).
- Flow: Mouse splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from an in vitro cell culture of a cell hybridoma.
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174589)
- PE/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab190285)
- PerCP Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab190299)
- APC Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab210190)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab210191)
- APC Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236564)
- PE Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236567)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236569)
- PerCP Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236575)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236573 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Use 1µg for 106 cells.
Use 1µg for 106 cells.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab236573 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.