Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [INN-hFSH-132] to CGA/hCG alpha
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, IP, RIA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CGA/hCG alpha antibody [INN-hFSH-132]
See all CGA/hCG alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [INN-hFSH-132] to CGA/hCG alpha
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, IP, RIA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Human CGA/hCG alpha. Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone
Database link: P01215
Epitopeab11232 recognises the alpha 4 epitope of the alpha-subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), hLH, hFSH, hTSH and free alpha-subunit.
General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11232 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Used at a dilution of 1/1500 for 2 hrs on human placenta sections (see Abreview for further details).
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution (see Berger et al).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit alpha family.
- Information by UniProt
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibody
- CG alpha antibody
- CG-alpha antibody
ab11232 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Adachi K et al. Role of SOX2 in maintaining pluripotency of human embryonic stem cells. Genes Cells : (2010). PubMed: 20384793
- Forbes K et al. Insulin-like growth factor I and II regulate the life cycle of trophoblast in the developing human placenta. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 294:C1313-22 (2008). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18400990
- Jackson AM et al. The biological action of choriogonadotropin is not dependent on the complete native quaternary interactions between the subunits. Mol Endocrinol 13:2175-88 (1999). PubMed: 10598590
- Berger P et al. Variants of human chorionic gonadotropin from pregnant women and tumor patients recognized by monoclonal antibodies. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 77:347-51 (1993). PubMed: 7688376