Publishing research using ab22560? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab22560 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Wang D et al. Functional Divergence of Delta and Mu Opioid Receptor Organization in CNS Pain Circuits. Neuron 98:90-108.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29576387
- Ozawa A et al. Analysis of the distribution of spinal NOP receptors in a chronic pain model using NOP-eGFP knock-in mice. Br J Pharmacol 175:2662-2675 (2018). PubMed: 29582417
- Corder G et al. Loss of µ opioid receptor signaling in nociceptors, but not microglia, abrogates morphine tolerance without disrupting analgesia. Nat Med 23:164-173 (2017). PubMed: 28092666
- François A et al. A Brainstem-Spinal Cord Inhibitory Circuit for Mechanical Pain Modulation by GABA and Enkephalins. Neuron 93:822-839.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28162807
- Tzabazis A et al. Oxytocin receptor: Expression in the trigeminal nociceptive system and potential role in the treatment of headache disorders. Cephalalgia 36:943-50 (2016). PubMed: 26590611
- Xu Y et al. Mechanisms of PDGF siRNA-mediated inhibition of bone cancer pain in the spinal cord. Sci Rep 6:27512 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 27282805
- Rice FL et al. Sodium channel Nav1.7 in vascular myocytes, endothelium, and innervating axons in human skin. Mol Pain 11:26 (2015). ICC . PubMed: 25957174
- Ozawa A et al. Knock-In Mice with NOP-eGFP Receptors Identify Receptor Cellular and Regional Localization. J Neurosci 35:11682-93 (2015). PubMed: 26290245
- Figueroa JD et al. Metabolomics uncovers dietary omega-3 fatty acid-derived metabolites implicated in anti-nociceptive responses after experimental spinal cord injury. Neuroscience 255C:1-18 (2013). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 24042033
- Brandao KE et al. A-kinase anchoring protein 150 expression in a specific subset of TRPV1- and CaV 1.2-positive nociceptive rat dorsal root ganglion neurons. J Comp Neurol 520:81-99 (2012). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21674494
- Nascimento D et al. Neuronal injury marker ATF-3 is induced in primary afferent neurons of monoarthritic rats. Neurosignals 19:210-21 (2011). PubMed: 21912089
- Lund JP et al. Assessment of the potential role of muscle spindle mechanoreceptor afferents in chronic muscle pain in the rat masseter muscle. PLoS One 5:e11131 (2010). PubMed: 20559566
- Harriott AM & Gold MS Serotonin type 1D receptors (5HTR) are differentially distributed in nerve fibres innervating craniofacial tissues. Cephalalgia 28:933-44 (2008). IHC-FrFl ; Rat . PubMed: 18557979