Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ch TOG
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ch TOG antibody
See all ch TOG primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ch TOG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Xenopus tropicalis
A region between residue 1982 and 2032 of Human ch TOG (NP_001008938.1).
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035), NIH3T3 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86073 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 218 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
Relevancech-TOG (also known as colonic and hepatic tumor over-expressed protein) is a 218 kD member of the TOG/XMAP215 family containing heat repeats. This protein is localized in the perinuclear cytoplasm during interphase and at the spindle poles and centrosomes during mitosis. Ch-TOG is believed to function in spindle microtubule organization and has been shown to interact with TACC1, TACC3,and tubulin.
Cellular localizationLocalized in the perinuclear cytoplasm during interphase and at the spindle poles and centrosomes during mitosis
- Ch TOG protein antibody
- chTOG antibody
- CHTOG protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-ch TOG antibody (ab86073) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : mouse NIH3T3 cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 218 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunoprecipitation/ Western Blot of ab86073. Lane 1: ab86073 at 3µg/mg whole cell lysate. Lane 2: Control IgG. ab86073 at 1µg/ml for WB. Whole cell lysate from Hela cells at 1mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded. Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 seconds.
ab86073 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Huang D et al. GLI2 promotes cell proliferation and migration through transcriptional activation of ARHGEF16 in human glioma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:247 (2018). PubMed: 30305138
- Zhang Y et al. The microtubule-associated protein HURP recruits the centrosomal protein TACC3 to regulate K-fiber formation and support chromosome congression. J Biol Chem 293:15733-15747 (2018). PubMed: 30054275
- Wordeman L et al. Divergent microtubule assembly rates after short- versus long-term loss of end-modulating kinesins. Mol Biol Cell 27:1300-9 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26912793
- Borner GH et al. Multivariate proteomic profiling identifies novel accessory proteins of coated vesicles. J Cell Biol 197:141-60 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22472443