Publishing research using ab51324? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51324 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Tsuda M et al. ALC1/CHD1L, a chromatin-remodeling enzyme, is required for efficient base excision repair. PLoS One 12:e0188320 (2017). PubMed: 29149203
- Oza J et al. A Novel Role of Chromodomain Protein CBX8 in DNA Damage Response. J Biol Chem 291:22881-22893 (2016). PubMed: 27555324
- Hyeon J et al. CHD1L Is a Marker for Poor Prognosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma after Surgical Resection. Korean J Pathol 47:9-15 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23482400
- Chen L et al. Clinical significance of CHD1L in hepatocellular carcinoma and therapeutic potentials of virus-mediated CHD1L depletion. Gut 60:534-43 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21068133
- Chen L et al. CHD1L promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression and metastasis in mice and is associated with these processes in human patients. J Clin Invest 120:1178-91 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20335658