Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3F2/4] to CHD4
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CHD4 antibody [3F2/4]
See all CHD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3F2/4] to CHD4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CHD4.
- IHC: Human breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionComponent of the histone deacetylase NuRD complex which participates in the remodeling of chromatin by deacetylating histones.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associates with centrosomes in interphase.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- CHD 4 antibody
Immunocytochemical analysis of blastocysts from Wildtype and CHD4 -/- (Knockout) mice, labeling CHD4 with ab70469. Embryos were fixed in 2.5% paraformaldehyde, permeablised with 0.25% Triton X-100 and 3% polyvinlypyrrolidone in PBS, then blocked in 10% foetal calf serum and 0.1 Triton X-100 in PBS. Immunostaining with ab70469 (diluted 1/10,000) was performed overnight at 4°C. Staining with secondary antibody was for 1 hour at RT. DAPI used for nuclear staining (blue).
IHC image of CHD4 staining in human breast carcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab70469, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ab70469 has been referenced in 29 publications.
- Hirota A et al. The nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase complex protein CHD4 regulates neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells by down-regulating p53. J Biol Chem 294:195-209 (2019). PubMed: 30409903
- Biswas M et al. MBD3/NuRD loss participates with KDM6A program to promote DOCK5/8 expression and Rac GTPase activation in human acute myeloid leukemia. FASEB J 33:5268-5286 (2019). PubMed: 30668141
- Schaeffner M et al. BZLF1 interacts with chromatin remodelers promoting escape from latent infections with EBV. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30926617
- Yen WF et al. Distinct Requirements of CHD4 during B Cell Development and Antibody Response. Cell Rep 27:1472-1486.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31042474
- Velichko AK et al. Hypoosmotic stress induces R loop formation in nucleoli and ATR/ATM-dependent silencing of nucleolar transcription. Nucleic Acids Res 47:6811-6825 (2019). PubMed: 31114877