Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Chicken
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6810 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6810 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Arutyunyan I et al. Role of VEGF-A in angiogenesis promoted by umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stromal/stem cells: in vitro study. Stem Cell Res Ther 7:46 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27001300
- Balaji Raghavendran HR et al. A comparative study on in vitro osteogenic priming potential of electron spun scaffold PLLA/HA/Col, PLLA/HA, and PLLA/Col for tissue engineering application. PLoS One 9:e104389 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25140798