Key features and details
- Chicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6829 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang J et al. Cardiopulmonary bypass increases pulmonary microvascular permeability through the Src kinase pathway: Involvement of caveolin-1 and vascular endothelial cadherin. Mol Med Rep 13:2918-24 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26847917
- Toft AK et al. Dysregulated NMDA-Receptor Signaling Inhibits Long-Term Depression in a Mouse Model of Fragile X Syndrome. J Neurosci 36:9817-27 (2016). PubMed: 27656021
- Audi SH et al. In vivo detection of hyperoxia-induced pulmonary endothelial cell death using (99m)Tc-duramycin. Nucl Med Biol 42:46-52 (2015). PubMed: 25218023
- Periayah MH et al. Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa and P2Y12 induction by oligochitosan accelerates platelet aggregation. Biomed Res Int 2014:653149 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25247182
- Stimpson KM et al. Nucleolar organization, ribosomal DNA array stability, and acrocentric chromosome integrity are linked to telomere function. PLoS One 9:e92432 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24662969
- Brynskikh AM et al. Macrophage delivery of therapeutic nanozymes in a murine model of Parkinson's disease. Nanomedicine (Lond) 5:379-96 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20394532