For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab93034? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab93034 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Uhde AK et al. Intact interleukin-10 receptor signaling protects from hippocampal damage elicited by experimental neurotropic virus infection of SJL mice. Sci Rep 8:6106 (2018).
- Wang X et al. Macrophage inducible nitric oxide synthase circulates inflammation and promotes lung carcinogenesis. Cell Death Discov 4:46 (2018).
- Ge R et al. Choroid plexus-cerebrospinal fluid route for monocyte-derived macrophages after stroke. J Neuroinflammation 14:153 (2017).
- Katsuyama E et al. Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase-4 (IRAK4) promotes inflammatory osteolysis by activating osteoclasts and inhibiting formation of foreign body giant cells. J Biol Chem 290:716-26 (2015).
- Cudejko C et al. p16INK4a deficiency promotes IL-4-induced polarization and inhibits proinflammatory signaling in macrophages. Blood 118:2556-66 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"