Product nameAnti-Chk1 antibody
See all Chk1 primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Chk1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
Fusion protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-474 of Human Chk1.
- RKO, HCT116 and COS cell lines.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesPurified by Ammonium sulfate precipitation. This antibody is provided as a 0.2µm sterile filtered solution.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhou ZW et al. An essential function for the ATR-activation-domain (AAD) of TopBP1 in mouse development and cellular senescence. PLoS Genet 9:e1003702 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23950734) »
- Min W et al. Poly(ADP-ribose) binding to Chk1 at stalled replication forks is required for S-phase checkpoint activation. Nat Commun 4:2993 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24356582) »