Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Chk1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Chk1 antibody
See all Chk1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Chk1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic phospho peptide (Human), which represents a portion of human Chk 1 encoded within exon 8.
- HeLa whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2500 - 1/15000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
ab2845 at a 1:10000 dilution staining ~57 kDa Chk 1 in HeLa whole cell lysate (30
µg / lane, +/- 10 Gy IR, +/- calf intestinal phosphatase treatment (CIP)) by Western blot (ECL, 30 seconds exposure). ab2845 at a 1:10000 dilution staining ~57 kDa Chk 1 in HeLa whole cell lysate (30µg / lane, +/- 10 Gy IR, +/- calf intestinal phosphatase treatment (CIP)) by Western blot (ECL, 30 seconds exposure).
All lanes : Anti-Chk1 antibody (ab2845) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, untreated
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, treated with DMSO
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, treated with 50nM SN38 for 6h
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated cow anti-goat antibody at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab2845 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Nawrocki ST et al. The NEDD8-activating enzyme inhibitor MLN4924 disrupts nucleotide metabolism and augments the efficacy of cytarabine. Clin Cancer Res 21:439-47 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25388161
- Reeder A et al. Stress hormones reduce the efficacy of paclitaxel in triple negative breast cancer through induction of DNA damage. Br J Cancer 112:1461-70 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25880007
- Sousa MM et al. An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS One 8:e55493 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23405159
- Fan S et al. DIM (3,3'-diindolylmethane) confers protection against ionizing radiation by a unique mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:18650-5 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24127581
- Im JS et al. Per3, a circadian gene, is required for Chk2 activation in human cells. FEBS Lett 584:4731-4 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21070773
- Turner NC et al. A synthetic lethal siRNA screen identifying genes mediating sensitivity to a PARP inhibitor. EMBO J : (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18388863
- Jazayeri A et al. ATM- and cell cycle-dependent regulation of ATR in response to DNA double-strand breaks. Nat Cell Biol 8:37-45 (2006). PubMed: 16327781