Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chk1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Chk1 antibody
See all Chk1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chk1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Chk1 (internal sequence). Immunogen range: 310-359 (around the phosphorylation site of serine 345 (S-F-SP-Q-P)).
Database link: O14757
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Corresponding phospho antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
- Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
ab47574 staining Chk1 in Human heart.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 4 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab47574 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Yu X et al. Ubiquitination of the DNA-damage checkpoint kinase CHK1 by TRAF4 is required for CHK1 activation. J Hematol Oncol 13:40 (2020). PubMed: 32357935
- Laroche-Clary A et al. ATR Inhibition Broadly Sensitizes Soft-Tissue Sarcoma Cells to Chemotherapy Independent of Alternative Lengthening Telomere (ALT) Status. Sci Rep 10:7488 (2020). PubMed: 32366852
- Chen J et al. The Ataxia telangiectasia-mutated and Rad3-related protein kinase regulates cellular hydrogen sulfide concentrations. DNA Repair (Amst) 73:55-63 (2019). PubMed: 30470507
- Dias MH et al. Fibroblast Growth Factor 2 lethally sensitizes cancer cells to stress-targeted therapeutic inhibitors. Mol Oncol 13:290-306 (2019). PubMed: 30422399
- Bajbouj K et al. Estrogen-dependent disruption of intracellular iron metabolism augments the cytotoxic effects of doxorubicin in select breast and ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Manag Res 11:4655-4668 (2019). PubMed: 31213891