Publishing research using ab40866? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40866 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Massey AJ A high content, high throughput cellular thermal stability assay for measuring drug-target engagement in living cells. PLoS One 13:e0195050 (2018). PubMed: 29617433
- Lunardi A et al. Suppression of CHK1 by ETS Family Members Promotes DNA Damage Response Bypass and Tumorigenesis. Cancer Discov 5:550-63 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25653093
- Okita N et al. CHK1 cleavage in programmed cell death is intricately regulated by both caspase and non-caspase family proteases. Biochim Biophys Acta 1830:2204-13 (2013). PubMed: 23085068
- Grabauskiene S et al. CHK1 levels correlate with sensitization to pemetrexed by CHK1 inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Lung Cancer N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24113549
- Xu J et al. Suppressed miR-424 expression via upregulation of target gene Chk1 contributes to the progression of cervical cancer. Oncogene : (2012). Human . PubMed: 22469983
- Leich E et al. MicroRNA profiles of t(14;18)-negative follicular lymphoma support a late germinal center B-cell phenotype. Blood 118:5550-8 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21960592
- Verlinden L et al. The E2F-regulated gene Chk1 is highly expressed in triple-negative estrogen receptor /progesterone receptor /HER-2 breast carcinomas. Cancer Res 67:6574-81 (2007). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 17638866