Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chk1 (phospho S345)
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Chk1 (phospho S345) antibody
See all Chk1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chk1 (phospho S345)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Drosophila melanogaster
The antiserum was produced against synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human Chk1 around the phosphorylation site of serine 345 (S-F-SP-Q-P).
Chk1 (phospho-Ser345) antibody detects endogenous levels of Chk1 only when phosphorylated at serine 345.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was purified using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Primary antibody notesChk1 (phospho-Ser345) antibody detects endogenous levels of Chk1 only when phosphorylated at serine 345.
Corresponding non-phospho antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47318 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
- Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
ab47318 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Kesavan PS et al. Monitoring global changes in chromatin compaction states upon localized DNA damage with tools of fluorescence anisotropy. Mol Biol Cell 31:1403-1410 (2020). PubMed: 32320322
- Wang J et al. Bacterial quorum-sensing signal IQS induces host cell apoptosis by targeting POT1-p53 signalling pathway. Cell Microbiol 21:e13076 (2019). PubMed: 31254473
- Nie ZW et al. Thiamethoxam inhibits blastocyst expansion and hatching via reactive-oxygen species-induced G2 checkpoint activation in pigs. Cell Signal 53:294-303 (2019). PubMed: 30145217
- Nasri S et al. Early Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer (eHDGC) is Characterized by Subtle Genomic Instability and Active DNA Damage Response. Pathol Oncol Res 25:711-721 (2019). PubMed: 30547291
- Ling X et al. TERT regulates telomere-related senescence and apoptosis through DNA damage response in male germ cells exposed to BPDE in vitro and to B[a]P in vivo. Environ Pollut 235:836-849 (2018). PubMed: 29353801