Product nameAnti-Chlamydia trachomatis antibody (HRP)
See all Chlamydia trachomatis primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Chlamydia trachomatis (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chlamydia pneumoniae, Chlamydia psittaci
Chlamydia Trachomatis, Elementary Bodies from L2 and other serovar groups.
Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of Horseradish Peroxidase. Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20929 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/20 - 1/200.|
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceChlamydia trachomatis is an intracellular organism. Chlamydia usually infects the cervix and fallopian tubes of women and the urethra of men. Chlamydial infections are believed to be one of the most common of all STDs. It is generally thought that in a population of 15 million, there are up to 300,000 cases of chlamydia each year. Thus, there are many undiagnosed cases of chlamydia in the community. It has been estimated that the true prevalence of chlamydia in the sexually active population may be in the order of 5% to 10%. Chlamydia is one of the leading causes of blindness in underdeveloped countries.
- C.trachomatis antibody
ab20929 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.