Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chlamydia trachomatis (HRP)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Chlamydia trachomatis antibody (HRP)
See all Chlamydia trachomatis primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chlamydia trachomatis (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with Chlamydia psittacii & Chlamydia pneumoniae (TWAR) Does not react with uninfected HEp-2 cells and egg yolk sac.
L2 + other serovar groups.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/20 - 1/200.|
RelevanceChlamydia trachomatis is an intracellular organism. Chlamydia usually infects the cervix and fallopian tubes of women and the urethra of men. Chlamydial infections are believed to be one of the most common of all STDs. It is generally thought that in a population of 15 million, there are up to 300,000 cases of chlamydia each year. Thus, there are many undiagnosed cases of chlamydia in the community. It has been estimated that the true prevalence of chlamydia in the sexually active population may be in the order of 5% to 10%. Chlamydia is one of the leading causes of blindness in underdeveloped countries.
- C.trachomatis antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab21048 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.