Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [27F3..0,5D10] to Cholecystokinin 8
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Cholecystokinin 8 antibody [27F3..0,5D10]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [27F3..0,5D10] to Cholecystokinin 8
SpecificityReacts with CCK-8 and the other CCK analogs with identical C-terminal ends as well as Gastrin 17. No reactivity was observed with Human Heparin cofactor II.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
CCK-8 fragment 26-33 GGDRDY(SO3H)MGWMDF
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 2.9% Sodium chloride, 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37274 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. We recommend coating with CCK-8 and using the antibody in a competitive assay protocol. Increased reactivity with sulphated CCK-8 compared to non-sulphated CCK-8 has been observed.|
- CCK antibody
- CCK8 antibody
- Cholecystokinin 8 antibody
- Cholecystokinin antibody
ab37274 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Bülbül M et al. Acute restraint stress induces cholecystokinin release via enteric apelin. Neuropeptides 73:71-77 (2019). PubMed: 30503693
- Modi B et al. Possible Implication of the CA2 Hippocampal Circuit in Social Cognition Deficits Observed in the Neuroligin 3 Knock-Out Mouse, a Non-Syndromic Animal Model of Autism. Front Psychiatry 10:513 (2019). PubMed: 31379628
- Bülbül M et al. Central apelin administration and restraint stress induce hypothalamic cholecystokinin release via the APJ receptor. J Neuroendocrinol 30:e12635 (2018). PubMed: 30044523
- Packard AEB et al. Sucrose-induced plasticity in the basolateral amygdala in a 'comfort' feeding paradigm. Brain Struct Funct 222:4035-4050 (2017). PubMed: 28597100
- Harden SW & Frazier CJ Oxytocin depolarizes fast-spiking hilar interneurons and induces GABA release onto mossy cells of the rat dentate gyrus. Hippocampus 26:1124-39 (2016). PubMed: 27068005
- Früh S et al. Neuronal Dystroglycan Is Necessary for Formation and Maintenance of Functional CCK-Positive Basket Cell Terminals on Pyramidal Cells. J Neurosci 36:10296-10313 (2016). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 27707967
- Iijima T et al. Neuronal cell type-specific alternative splicing is regulated by the KH domain protein SLM1. J Cell Biol 204:331-42 (2014). PubMed: 24469635
- Thibault K et al. Activation-Dependent Subcellular Distribution Patterns of CB1 Cannabinoid Receptors in the Rat Forebrain. Cereb Cortex : (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22892424