Publishing research using ab133116? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133116 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li K et al. A dual role of cholesterol in osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells. J Cell Physiol 234:2058-2066 (2019). PubMed: 30317648
- Zhang H et al. Intracellular cholesterol biosynthesis in enchondroma and chondrosarcoma. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31039139
- Singh DP et al. Membrane microdomains regulate NLRP10- and NLRP12-dependent signalling in A549 cells challenged with cigarette smoke extract. Arch Toxicol 92:1767-1783 (2018). PubMed: 29623357
- Kumar M et al. Depletion of membrane cholesterol compromised caspase-8 imparts in autophagy induction and inhibition of cell migration in cancer cells. Cancer Cell Int 18:23 (2018). PubMed: 29467593
- Wang X et al. Administration of Downstream ApoE Attenuates the Adverse Effect of Brain ABCA1 Deficiency on Stroke. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30373276
- Taruno A et al. Post-translational palmitoylation controls the voltage gating and lipid raft association of the CALHM1 channel. J Physiol 595:6121-6145 (2017). PubMed: 28734079
- Guixà-González R et al. Membrane cholesterol access into a G-protein-coupled receptor. Nat Commun 8:14505 (2017). PubMed: 28220900
- Bongiovanni MN et al. Multi-dimensional super-resolution imaging enables surface hydrophobicity mapping. Nat Commun 7:13544 (2016). PubMed: 27929085
- Shim A et al. Therapeutic and prophylactic activity of itraconazole against human rhinovirus infection in a murine model. Sci Rep 6:23110 (2016). PubMed: 26976677
- Wolfe AR et al. High-density and very-low-density lipoprotein have opposing roles in regulating tumor-initiating cells and sensitivity to radiation in inflammatory breast cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 91:1072-80 (2015). PubMed: 25832697