Product nameAnti-Cholesterol Oxidase antibody (HRP) - Azide free
See all Cholesterol Oxidase primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Cholesterol Oxidase - Azide free (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Dot blot, Electron Microscopy, ELISA, IPmore details
Cholesterol Oxidase (Microorganism).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
BSA is IgG and Protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi step process including delipidation, salt fractionation, ion exchange chromatography and extensive dialysis against buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34516 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
RelevanceCholesterol Oxidases exist as both type I and type II oxidases and are implicated in bacterial pathogenesis. In addition, they are important as clinical reagents, potential larvicides, and tools in cell biology.
- cho antibody
- choA antibody
- choD antibody
ab34516 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.